Give Food Tabitha’s Way South Pantry
Each month Tabitha’s Way Local Food Pantry South serves over 1,000 families. In 2022 our pantry provided an estimated 1.9 million meals. This equates annually to distributing roughly 2 million pounds of food. Over 90% of this food comes from local donations. We are thankful for neighbors who participate in statewide food drives, stake or church food drives, school food drives, and individual and family food donations.
What we need most
Food pantries need a variety of food items so the families we serve have access to essential nutrients. To view a list of items we commonly need please Click Here.
Be in the know. Get regular updates, learn what we need most, and see how your donations are making a difference by following us on Facebook and Instagram, or click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter.
HOW TO GIVE FOOD
There are many options to give food to help neighbors in need:
- Participate in your stake, church, school, or statewide food drive.
- Donate food as an individual or family.
- Organize a food drive for your company or organization To schedule a food drive, click here.
- Conduct a virtual food drive and raise money that we can buy perishable, nutritious food items
Food Donation Receiving Hours
Tuesday thru Friday : 11 am until 2 pm
Tues: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
2nd & 4th Saturday : 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Sunday : CLOSED
To drop off large food drives or donations please call and schedule a time: 801-709-8573
Please note these food donation guidelines:
- Gather or purchase your food donation.
- Make sure items are unopened, have a nutritional label, and are in good condition (Please, no items older than 2 years past expiration date)
- We accept fresh produce from your garden and eggs (wash prior to donating)
- Deliver to 45 East 100 North (in northeast of parking lot), Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- If you plan to do a group or organization food drive, please complete our food drive registration form
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call 801-709-8573 during business hours (M-F 9:00 to 2:00).